About This Program
Vibe Yoga Studio is pleased to announce our 500 Hour Teacher Training Certification Program. This program is designed to offer 300 hours of advanced yoga studies that build on the foundation of a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved teacher training certification. To be eligible for this program you must hold a 200h Hour certification before the start of the program. Your 200 Hour certification can be from Vibe or another Yoga Alliance approved yoga school.
*Please note that if your certification is from another school, that this training is a continuation of vinyasa yoga training.
All In Pass: Pay upfront $5,500 course fee including a mentor session, assisting fees, and unlimited yoga classes available during your training. Select your 264 contact hours of core curriculum and electives. (2 week cancellation policy).
Flex Pass: Pay as you go for the modules you are interested in studying no commitment (total fee between $5,600-$6,400 depending on selections)
Balance Pass: 30 month payment plan $5,700 ($190/mo)
Course Time Frame:
Start date: October 2018 - May 2020
Begin the course anytime!
We have adjusted how we will offer our trainings from years of experience we know some people need to get it all in as others need a little space. All hours of training apply choose your courses to fit your life.
Our goal is to get you certified and out sharing your knowledge of yoga in a timely fashion. Most people can complete this course within 2.5 years, however faster tracks are offered.
Minimum attendance numbers must be met so course enrollments will close 2 weeks before the start date of each module. Reserve your space today!
Upcoming Courses Open for Enrollment:
- 6/28, 6/29, 6/30. Camp Meditation with Greg (revitalizing hours)
- 7/26, 7/27, 7/28. A Deep Dive Into Deities with Erin (history/philosophy hours)
- 8/23, 8/24, 8/25. Sanskrit with Michael Johnson (history/philosophy hours)
- 9/27, 9/28, 9/29. History of Yoga with Michael Johnson (history/philosophy core curriculum hours)
- 10/25, 10/26, 10/27. Yin Yoga Training with Guest Instructor Tucker Shelton
- 11/8, 11/9, 11/10. Applied Anatomy with Guest Instructor Derek Cook
--> December 2019:
- 12/6, 12/7, 12/8. How to Teach Basics with Erin Thomas
- 1/17, 1/18, 1/19. The Art of Assisting with Erin Thomas
--> February 2020:
- 2/7, 2/8, 2/9. Developing Workshops with Erin
--> March 2020:
- 3/6, 3/7, 3/8. From Burnout to Bliss with Laura
--> April 2020:
- 4/3, 4/4, 4/5. Tantra Texts with Derek Cook
--> May 2020:
- 7/8, 7/9, 7/10, 7/11. Thai Massage
We will offer segments under the following categories for you to choose from; Vinyasa Yoga, Revitalizing Yoga, Anatomy of Yoga, and History and Philosophy of Yoga. You must meet all requirements in each category to complete this training course.
Core Curriculum Courses will be the foundation of your advanced studies and ensure that hourly requirements of areas of studies are met. Beyond the core curriculum courses, you can choose your path based on what is most applicable to your teaching from the offered electives.
-->The Art of Assisting (22 Hours) January 17th-19th 2020
-->How to Teach Basics (22 Hours) December 6th-8th 2019
-->Applied Anatomy (22 Hours) November 8th-10th 2019
-->Camp Meditation (22 Hours) TBD
-->History of Yoga (16 Hours) September 27th-29th 2019
-->Personal Philosophy (6 Hours) October 2019
--> Teacher Tune UP (6 Hours) TBD
Electives: All Elective Courses are 20 Hours each
-->Vinyasa - 40 hours:
- Power Yoga Refresher Course. November 2nd-4th 2018
- How to Teach Open Levels. February 22-24th 2019
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga to the Beat
- Strength for Vinyasa
- Developing Workshops February 7th-9th 2020
-->Revitalizing - 40 hours:
- Restorative Training. Thursday's in January 2019
- Pranayama. February 7th-March 7th (Thursday's)
- From Burnout to Bliss March 6th-8th 2020
- Ayurveda TBD
- Yin Yoga October 25th-27th 2019
-->Anatomy - 40 hours:
- Advanced Chakra Studies. October 26th-28th 2018
- Holy Roller. March 29-31st 2019
- Thai Yoga Massage May 7th-10th 2020
- Prenatal / Postnatal
-->History/Philosophy - 40 hours:
- Deep Dive into Deities. July 26th-28th 2019
- Sanskrit. August 23rd-25th 2019
- Connecting the Limbs
- Tantra Texts April 3rd-5th 2020
As you complete your tracker look to see what segments your hours apply to.
Click here to download our Course Tracker (please note Anatomy of Yoga was previously Therapeutics of Yoga.
We have two training locations.
1705 N. College Ave
Bloomington, IN 47404
2620 N Walnut St
Bloomington, IN 47408