About This Program
Vibe Yoga Studio is pleased to announce our 500 Hour Teacher Training Certification Program. This program is designed to offer 300 hours of advanced yoga studies that build on the foundation of a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved teacher training certification. To be eligible for this program you must hold a 200h Hour certification before the start of the program. Your 200 Hour certification can be from Vibe or another Yoga Alliance approved yoga school.
*Please note that if your certification is from another school, that this training is a continuation of vinyasa yoga training.
All In Pass: Pay upfront $5,500 course fee including a mentor session, assisting fees, and unlimited yoga classes available during your training. Select your 264 contact hours of core curriculum and electives. (2 week cancellation policy).
Flex Pass: Pay as you go for the modules you are interested in studying no commitment (total fee between $5,600-$6,400 depending on selections)
Balance Pass: 30 month payment plan $5,700 ($190/mo)
Course Time Frame:
Start date: October 2018-April 2020
Begin the course anytime!
We have adjusted how we will offer our trainings from years of experience we know some people need to get it all in as others need a little space. All hours of training apply choose your courses to fit your life.
Our goal is to get you certified and out sharing your knowledge of yoga in a timely fashion. Most people can complete this course within 2.5 years, however faster tracks are offered.
Minimum attendance numbers must be met so course enrollments will close 2 weeks before the start date of each module. Reserve your space today!
Upcoming Courses Open for Enrollment:
--> October 2018:
- 10/26, 10/27, 10/28. Advanced Chakra Studies with Erin (anatomy of yoga hours)
--> November 2018:
- 11/2, 11/3, 11/4. Power Yoga Refresher Course with Erin (vinyasa yoga hours)
- 11/30. The Art of Assisting (vinyasa yoga hours)
- 11/30, 12/1, 12/2. The Art of Assisting with Erin (vinyasa yoga hours)
--> January 2019:
- 1/25, 1/26, 1/27. How to Teach Basics with Erin (vinyasa yoga core hours)
- Thursday's 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31. Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Laura (revitalizing hours)
--> February 2019:
- 2/22, 2/23, 2/24. How to Teach Open Levels with Erin (vinyasa hours)
- Pranayama Thursdays with Laura (revitalizing hours)
--> March 2019:
- 3/29, 3/30, 3/31. The Holy Roller with Derek (anatomy of yoga hours)
- 5/17, 5/18, 5/19. Core & Pelvic Floor with Deirdre Smith-Gilmer (anatomy of yoga hours)
- 6/28, 6/29, 6/30. Camp Meditation with Greg (revitalizing hours)
- 7/26, 7/27, 7/28. A Deep Dive Into Deities with Erin (history/philosophy hours)
- 8/23, 8/24, 8/25. Sanskrit with Michael Johnson (history/philosophy hours)
- 9/27, 9/28, 9/29 History of Yoga with Michael Johnson (history/philosophy core curriculum hours)
We will offer segments under the following categories for you to choose from; Vinyasa Yoga, Revitalizing Yoga, Anatomy of Yoga, and History and Philosophy of Yoga. You must meet all requirements in each category to complete this training course.
Core Curriculum Courses will be the foundation of your advanced studies and ensure that hourly requirements of areas of studies are met. Beyond the core curriculum courses, you can choose your path based on what is most applicable to your teaching from the offered electives.
-->Assisting (22 Hours) November 30th-December 2nd 2018
-->How to Teach Basics (22 Hours) January 25th-27th 2019
-->Applied Anatomy (22 Hours) April 5th-7th 2019
-->Camp Meditation (22 Hours) June 28th-30th 2019
-->History of Yoga (16 Hours) September 27th-29th 2019
-->Personal Philosophy (6 Hours) October 2019
Electives: All Elective Courses are 20 Hours each
-->Vinyasa - 40 hours:
- Power Yoga Refresher Course. November 2nd-4th 2018
- How to Teach Open Levels. February 22-24th 2019
-->Revitalizing - 40 hours:
- Restorative Training. Thursday's in January 2019
- Pranayama. February 7th-March 7th (Thursday's)
-->Anatomy - 40 hours:
- Advanced Chakra Studies. October 26th-28th 2018
- Holy Roller. March 29-31st 2019
-->History/Philosophy - 40 hours:
- Deep Dive into Deities. July 26th-28th 2019
- Sanskrit. August 23rd-25th
As you complete your tracker look to see what segments your hours apply to.
Click here to download our Course Tracker (please note Anatomy of Yoga was previously Therapeutics of Yoga.
We have two training locations.
1705 N. College Ave
Bloomington, IN 47404
2620 N Walnut St
Bloomington, IN 47408