Barre Instructors Needed!
Ideal instructors will provide entertaining, educational, and fun Barre classes in a safe environment. The Barre Instructor will act as a fitness resource for class participants and maintain a positive relationships with members to encourage continued class attendance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop foundational Barre classes using equipment, body resistance, and high repetition and low resistance.
• Educate class participants on correct form and alternative moves during the fitness routine
• Clean and organizes studio space after each classes
• Provide current music for each class that entertains and motivates while ensuring appropriate language
• 1+ year of fitness instructor work experience
• CPR/AED Certification
• Barre Certification
• Ability to perform exercises specific to the assigned class
Employment Type: Part-time, Independent Contractor
**Multiple fitness or yoga certification in addition to Barre certification preferred but not required.